OAD 4: Ivor Biggun

Only a short and inappropriate post today. I can't say I had entirely normal tastes as a kid, and I can probably thank my dad for that. Whereas the favourite film of most children my age was a Disney film of some description, mine was instead The Blues Brothers. I believe I can also trace back why I have such a dirty sense of humour as well; one day my dad was bought a vinyl.



If the look of the damn thing didn't give it away then the songs most certainly will. Whilst sadly I haven't been able to find all of my favourite tracks from it, such rude songs bring back happy memories. Giggling with my dad and brother at the rude words I didn't quite understand but nonetheless expanded my vocab with. Later on when I was old enough to drink it was re-found. Suddenly every now and again when friends came round we'd get bored of more normal music and put on this filth and laugh. One friend burnt the music to a CD so we could take it on holiday with us. I am mildly embarrassed to link such songs to you now, but I think everybody should be able to hear the "I'm a winker (misprint)" song. Heck, Johnny Rotten loved the song.

So here it is, plus one other catchy jingle by Ivor that has slightly poor sound quality, but a very profound message about mortality.



2 comments:

  1. The drug is known causes aggression and confusion that can grow with dehydration.

    The two shows this year have been advertised as:. (see next point).


    Here is my site: tree.celinuxforum.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey: Honey is the best natural skincare product that helps keep the skin soft and supple.
    The allergens in these compounds could be bad for people
    with sensitive skin, and some believe that long term exposure may be linked to certain cancers, like those of
    the breast. Common ingredients in natural and organic skin care products and
    their uses:.

    my webpage - http://mundoreggaehiphop.blogspot.com/2013/02/don-pirulero-y-los-del-mono-2009-y-2012.html

    ReplyDelete