TF2 - What Class has what in their playlist.

Trying to think of any songs which would be appropiate to each class. Chip in if I've missed something blindingly obvious, as at the moment I've only done a small sample for each class but I want to get a comprehensive list going. Most of these songs are crap yes, but maybe you can just enjoy the cheesiness. Also, they don't really go that well whilst playing I've found.



Sniper -
Two little boys Rolf Harris
Tie me kangaroo down sport Rolf Harris
My Baby Shot Me Down Nancy Sinatra
Land Down Under Men At work

Soon to be added to this list in the update William Tell Overture Gioachino Rossini

Pyro -
I am the God of Hellfire Arthur Brown
Disco Inferno The Trammps
The Roof is on Fire The Bloodhound Gang
Relight my Fire Take That
I'm a lumberjack Monty Python
Danger! High Voltage Electric Six
Burning Down The House Tom Jones & The Cardigans

Heavy -
State Anthem of the Russian Federation Alexander Alexandrov
Dopilsya Ex Sektor Gaza
Kalinka Ivan Petrovich Larionov
Korobushka Russian Folk Song
Valenki Russian Folk Song
Moskau Dschinghis Khan (Submitted by Jon Baker)

Medic -
Lil Marleen Lale Andersen
Symphony No. 8 in F Major Beethoven
Junge Komm Bald Wieder Freddy Quinn
Helfen Sie sich (Help yourself) Peter Alexander
Ghostbusters Ray Parker Jr.

Spy -
(so many possible choices)
Secret Agent Man Johnny Rivers
Spy Hard Weird Al Yankovic
The James Bond Theme John Barry
Another Way To Die Jack White & Alicia Keys
Mission: Impossible Theme Danny Elfman
Goldfinger Shirley Bassey
Live and Let Die Paul McCartney
A View to a Kill Duran Duran
Nobody Does It Better Carly Simon
The Man from U.N.C.L.E Various Artists
The Saint Orbital

Scout -
(Really fucking hard to pick for. You can tell I struggled here, so just picked either fast songs or annoying ones. Fuck you scout, pick your own songs)
Take Me Out to the Ball Game Tin Pan Alley
The Rockafeller Skank Fatboy Slim
Conga Gloria Estefan & Miami Sound Machine
Cotton Eyed Joe RedNex
I like to move it Shaggy
Start the Commotion The Wise guys

Demoman -
(This was weird and hard too, as most Scottish drinking songs and whatnot didn't fit the Demoman)
Scotland the Brave Contender for Scottish National Anthem
Cornish March Saor Patrol
Boom Boom Boom Out There Brothers
Hoots Mon Harry Robertson
Tear The Roof Off That Sucker Parliament

Engineer -
(Any American Country song seemed to fit the bill really, I'll only throw a few out)
Your Cheatin' Heart Hank Williams, Sr.
El Paso Marty Robbins
I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry Hank Williams
Today I Started Loving You Again Merle Haggard
Ring Of Fire Johnny Cash
Sixteen Tons Tennessee Ernie Ford

Well that's what I put so far. Complain, ask for changes and suggest things to me in the comments! I'll edit as I go (and give you a mention for your suggestion). Please think of something for the scout, I beg you.

1 comment:

  1. How about Dschinghis Khan's Moskau for the Heavy?

    ReplyDelete