On the cards

I said that break was only going to be for a few days.

Opps.

Well I haven't been (entirely) idle in neglecting my writing space. I've got an interview set up with those lovely aussie chaps from a particularly funny gaming humour series called Doomsday Arcade.


This image has nothing to do with Doomsday Arcade, but I like it.

Also what's that I see on my steam account? Why, it's Plants Vs. Zombies. But I don't think anyone reads here for my serious reviews of things so I'll think of an original way to post about it.



Oh, and as an experiment I've never played Dwarf Fortress before. So I've hit up the wiki and pretended as though I have, and started a let's play topic on the Rock Paper Shotgun forums here. I have no idea how that's going to turn out.

Finally, hope you had a great birthday Jaz and that Zeno Clash didn't turn out to be a dissapointment!

*EDIT*
PLAY PLANTS VS ZOMBIES AT YOUR OWN RISK. YE SHALT NOT GET THAT TIME BACK.

1 comment:

  1. It's no lie that my Birthday was great because of Zeno Clash, even before playing it. Now that I'm playing it, though... I PUNCHED A PIG MAN.

    ReplyDelete