Idiots and Internet freedom : Religion

"The word god is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this."

Albert Einstein in a letter to philosopher Eric Gutkind, January 3, 1954

Here's a religious me.

Einstein's views aren't mine (I have a stance but who wants to hear that?). Just a little quote to provide some food for thought for those who happen to pop on by, but I dont expect comments as a) No-one reads me dusting my mind here and b) The topic title kindof says my opinion to religious debates online. The freedom of internet discussion with the personal factor removed has it's blessings but its curses too. Illiterate unchecked idots for one. Like me!

Here's a religiously offensive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment